Tripfix – Booking Engine
Tripfix is an Internet portal with booking engine for tour operators and travel agents. The software is based on PHP and Zend Framework. One man-year’s worth of work is already included in the software – not to mention a great deal of experience from our other travel-based software projects. A reference project “cruise finder” (http://www.kreuzfahrt-finder.net) is currently running, and it can be extended to many other booking items (accommodations, flights, rental cars, …).
Among others, elpix Booking Engine uses the following components:
- PHP 5.3.2
- Zend Framework 1.11.5
- mongoDB 2.4.8
- smarty Template System 3.0.7 (templates are stored in the database)
- jquery 1.9.2The application has the following features:
- several languages possible
- several designs possible
- partial support for foreign currencies
- user and rights administration
- flexible database model (controlled by admin)
- consideration of SEO aspects
- flexible searching and booking logic
- soap interface for the most important admin functions (for use with another CMS e.g. with WordPress). If you need additional information about the system of help/support in the implementation, write a short e-mail to an firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you shortly.